Various ‎- Home Grown II - 1977 KKUA

 A1 - Chip Hatlelid* & Shave Ice – Fujimura Store
A2 - B. Mello Band – Kona Country Song
A3 - Aaron K. Morris – Therein Lies The Beauty Of Hawaii
A4 - Rock Custer – Wave Dreams
A5 - Brandon Bray And Brown Spice – Polynesian Girl
A6 - Brothers' Blend – Children Of The Island
B1 - Ron Tish & Co. – Bum-Bye
B2 - Nohelani Cypriano – Lihue
B3 - Ray Gooliak – Maui On My Mind
B4 - Touchstone – My Heart Will Take Me There
B5 - Donna Butterworth – (I Miss My) Waimanalo Da Kine
B6 - Na Hoapili (Good Time Friends) – Oh Akua!
 1977 - KKUA
Composed by Dennis Graue is sang by Nohelani Cypriano, Artie Alinik off and Graue. It's a "Place Song", written about a specific isle local - in this case, the garden birth place of Graue. "Th Music Just Came To Me", he says. "I Later added keyboards, bass, birdcalls and vocals" Singer Cypriano contributed part of the lyrics. Graue, who has perfomed in Waikiki, says he got tired of listless state of music - "This is what first inspired me to write this song" Listen, too, for the jazz flourishes
Liner NotesWayne Harada 
Producer [Post Production] – Donn Tyler

On You-Tube:TheSOULPARANOS

Comments